Consumer Affairs provides consumer complaint resolution, mediation, and referral assistance for both local and national complaints.
If you feel your consumer rights have been violated, you can file a DA Form 5184-R, Consumer Complaint and submit it to the Consumer Affairs Office.
When filing a complaint, please attach copies of all relevant documents (e.g. warranties, bill of sale, correspondence with businesses, etc.).
You may fax completed forms to (270) 798-4545 or mail to:
5662 Screaming Eagle Blvd.
Fort Campbell, KY 42223
Patrons also have the option to bring documents to our office.
• Consumer Affairs assist with pre-purchase advice on vehicle and other large purchases by informing clients on market trends and how to become a better consumer.
• Provide price comparison on any large purchase and free Carfax reports.
• Consumer Affairs will review all contracts to inform clients of terms and conditions. Contract should be reviewed prior to signing.
• Consumer Affairs stocks many publications from the Federal Trade Commission, Tennessee Office of Consumer Affairs, and various other state and federal resources.
- The law suit against Britlee, Inc. d/b/a Laptoyz Computers has been settled. The Montgomery County Circuit Court ruled that Rome Finance must repay some 700 Soldiers it over charged. Victims of Rome Finance's predator lending and bad business practices can contact the Tennessee Attorney Generals' division of Consumer Affairs at 1-800-342-8385 or www.state.tn.us/consumer.