Welcome to Fort Campbell Army Lodging, home to our famous “Screaming Eagles,” where we take great pride in providing our guests with the highest levels of professional service and hospitality. Our lodging consists of over 200 rooms in two main facilities: Turner Army Lodging and Roy L. Richardson Army Lodging. There are 135 rooms at George B. Turner Army Lodging, which opened in 1997. Roy L. Richardson Army Lodging provides 78 regular rooms.
We believe that good service is our most valuable asset and strive to make each soldier and family feel that our facilities are a “home away from home.” During the division’s recent deployments, our staff’s excellent customer service skills were put to the test with a large number of reservists and National Guard mobilizing through Fort Campbell. Not only did they coordinate with area lodging facilities in order to accommodate the great numbers seeking reservations, but they also served as counselors, comforters, and consolers to our guests. Consoling grief-stricken guests who experienced injured loved ones or casualties of war as a result of our Division’s deployment was an added responsibility the staff members realized during this time. Our staff members went above the call of duty and met the demands placed on them during this trying time.
Convenience is what Fort Campbell Army Lodging does best. Our pleasant and comfortable rooms are equipped with nice bathrooms and some include fully equipped kitchenettes. All rooms are supplied with a basket of standard amenities to include shampoo, lotion, mouthwash, and shoe shine mitts. We also feature telephones that have data ports for computer access. Laundry facilities are at every location for our guests to use at no cost. Beverages/vending/ice machines are placed in various areas throughout our premises. Also, we are now offering a continental breakfast daily.At Turner Army Lodging, our guests with children get a special treat with our state-of-the art playground equipment. Our playground was built a little over 7 years ago, and features a soft pavement and modern equipment that will bring out the kid in anyone!
Turner Army Lodging also offers their conference room for non-guests for class or meeting purposes at a small fee. This conference room seats 25-30 individuals comfortably. Our rental fee includes coffee, tea, and cappuccino at no extra charge.
Fort Campbell Army Lodging strives to continue to meet the needs of our division and installation. The following are a few facts that will provide insight to our operations and policies:
• Reservations may be made by mail, telephone, or in person from 8am – 4pm daily at Turner Army Lodging (270.439.2229) no earlier than 60 days in advance of required days in priority orders. Both ID cards or a marriage license have to be present upon check-in.
• Incoming/Outgoing PCS personnel for 60 days in advance, space permitting.
• E4 and below unaccompanied (without dependants) must reside at Replacement Detachment.
• Reservations may be made 14 days in advance for the following:
• Hospital, active duty, retired military personnel and others undergoing outpatient treatment who must stay overnight near a military medical facility.
• Relatives (parents and grandparents), visiting military personnel stationed at this installation. (Must provide a military personnel sponsor)
• Military personnel passing through on leave status or on pass from another installation
• Retired military personnel in a transit status
• Reservations are held until 6pm on the date of expected arrival. Late holds after 6pm requires a credit card number to hold reservations past 6pm.
• Limited pet rooms are available.